Healthcare Training Courses
Our focus is on the professional development on all administrative and healthcare professionals.We organize standardized and custom made training sessions, workshops and seminars focused on individual and organizational objectives. We respond to your specific development needs and can focus on soft skills of your staff as well as on the specific, functional aspects.
1. Leadership Training for Managers: Leadership development has meant different things in different times. The modern leader knows that it means developing the skills needed to motivate the modern team. Employees are not told what to do anymore. Now, you influence their choices and assist them in reaching their goals. These essential skills can be learned through a leadership development training program, which is less stressful than being forced to learn the skills on the job.
2. Healthcare Administration: This course serves as an introductory course that provides the necessary foundations for better understanding of the relevant theories, tools and applications to address operational issues that healthcare managers face on a daily basis. This course will identify and explore historical, theoretical, and practical issues that pertain to the fundamental managerial challenges. The course provides the framework for understanding the roles and contribution of management in the healthcare setting, while addressing the internal and external factors that affect healthcare delivery system outcomes.
3. Human Resource Management in Healthcare: This course will cover the subject of human resource management in Healthcare. The course includes principles, methods and procedures used in the utilization and management of professional and allied health personnel.
4. Marketing and Strategic Planning for Healthcare Organizations: The overall goal of this course is to study the management of the marketing process, strategy formulation, strategic planning, organizing, budgeting, implementation, and performance assessment specific for Healthcare organizations. The course will provide students with an overview of the concepts of "strategic marketing and business planning." Marketing and planning tools will be discussed and their use in assisting institutions in fulfilling their mission, vision and goals and in helping to define strategies to improve market position and financial performance. Discussion within this course will incorporate ethics, social media, regulatory compliance, privacy (HIPPA) and sensitivity to all aspects of patient service and care. This is an introductory course covering the field of marketing and planning in the health services industry.
5. Health Information Systems: This course examines healthcare organizations from the perspective of managing the information systems. The course considers the healthcare delivery processes and how they relate to information systems. The intent of the course is to identify the key issues confronting the management of healthcare information systems today, examine their causes, analyse legal and ethical issues and develop reasonable solutions to these issues.
By attending this training program participants will gain increased understanding of:
- Leadership Training for Managers
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management in Healthcare
- Marketing and Strategic Planning for Healthcare Organizations
- Health Information Systems